ss_blog_claim=e3d7b6bda475a7cffec5d1b03c1cfbc3
Stories to entertain. Stories to educate. Stories to delight young and old. Stories to share with loved ones. Here is a collection short stories and poems. They are meant to entertain and delight children of all ages. Their educational value is an asset for primary school teachers in the pedagogical aspect of their lesson preparation. They will offer parents and grandparents an opportunity to share precious moments with their loved ones.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Hugs & Kisses

Yesterday was Mothers' Day.

It was a very important day for me. I was invited to go camping with two of my daughters and their families.

Of course, I love camping. The fresh air, the camp fire, the tasty BBQ make it a grand occasion.

My two grand children were very thoughtful. From school they brought special cards they had made in art class. They had some for their mother and some for me. I was also presented with a bouquet of red roses.

But best of all, I received many Hugs & Kisses. It seems I can never get enough of those. They warm up my heart.

Once home, I received phone call from my 2 other daughters and their family. With IChat, we had a video conversation from Houston with another grandson. It was the first time he saw us on the screen. Our three year old was very excited and so were we. More Hugs & Kisses.

By the time we talked to daughter number four her sons were in bed. Of course they are still very young. But I could feel more Hugs & Kisses coming my way.

What a lucky grandmother am I!

No comments: